Right -- the worst that can happen is DOS to the server by feeding it endless garbage or something. I'm assuming that there aren't any ways to somehow hijack the XSLT processor and make it do things to the system.

I'm not really worried about security with axkit at this point in time. Although, it would be nice to be able to limit the amount of data that it will accept in a param.

simon