Michael Kröll wrote:

Michael A Nachbaur wrote:
| So, anyway, to answer the question, I would like to see better support
for
| outputting RDF in AxKit.  Perhaps I had better spit the RDF out as a
result
| of an XSL transform, but somehow that never occurred to me before.

Why is that? Even if it is not the nicest thing to look at, it does work
perfectly well. (Depending on the libxml+XML::LibXML combination you are
using, of course)

I guess the response to that could be either (both?) of a) I didn't think of it at the time, and b) I was outputting 4000+ RDF entries in a single file (building a Mozilla tree widget) and I wanted Mozilla to load it while it was downloading, rather than waiting for the entire thing to be built first. I originally had it written as an AxKit XSP, but the percieved load time was awful. The eventual load time was just as bad with a mod_perl handler, but no one notices...