Just for giggles, I've upgraded to the latest Compress::Zlib release of
1.32, reloaded Apache and cleared out my cache directory.

Unfortunately, I don't have an OSX capable Mac, let alone Safari.
(Finally, an excuse for a dual G5!). Could someone give it a whirl with
the latest Safari (on Pather I assume) that supports Gzip encoding?

http://today.icantfocus.com/

One thing I forgot to ask, what version of Perl are you running?
I'm using the stock 5.005_3 install.

Thanks,
-=Chris

--
Six of one, 1,426/2,852 dozen of the other.