All,
I've been playing with PerForm and have a design issue that I haven't
been able to find much about in the archives.

My particular application of PerForm at this point is an account request
form though I think generally speaking this query can apply to a fairly
broad set of forms related design.

In my current revision I request the pertinent information, do the
necessary checks via validation and commit on submit however I'd like to
design my forms in a "wizard like" fashion.

At a minimum I'd like to have a flow where I can request the
information, click next, ask for confirmation of that information then
click submit to commit it.

After a moderate amount of hacking I cannot seem to find an elegant way
of achieving this general flow as the PerForm way seems to be a one shot
given there's no way to POST to another page.

I have not used sessions yet and I don't know if combining PerForm and
sessions would yield the desired effect nor have I given any thought to
combining the functionality of PerForm with anything else to accomplish
the feat.

So this is a general query to ask if anyone else has been trying to do
this and if they have been able to, how.

--
Adam C. Migus - http://people.migus.org/~amigus/