(prev sent to the wrong list!)

Lo,

I'm about to start writing an app. There will be a few input screens
and a load of info screens. All data coming from a mysql db.
Now I've done this before with axkit and perl scripts as the xml
provider.
It worked well but as it was my first stab at it there is no doubt a
better way. Armed with my axkit book I have discovered content
provider classes.
The question is, should I stick with the cgi approach or use the
content provider class? Which offers more flexibility?
Any caveats/experiences appreciated.

Thx

John

ps xsp isn't an option.