I made my SATA airline reservations online today (Dollar is a little
better against the Euro and I figured I had not wait much longer) and
while I was able to select my seats from Lisbon to Sao Miguel and
back, I was not able to select seats from Sao Miguel to Terceira and
back.  It said something about not available at this time and they
would look at what my other seats choices were, etc.  Anyone else run
into this.  I hope I will be able to confirm my seats before I leave
the US?

Also, has anyone run into having their flights changed?  How often
does this happen?  I ask this because I am coming on BA from London to
Lisbon, changing to SATA in Lisbon for Terceira via Sao Miguel.  I
know they have a straight flight to Terceira but because of BA arrival
time, I had to take the later flight that goes through SM.

Thanks.
"E"