From: Azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azo...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Genealogy
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 5:37 PM
To: Azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: CCA Web site

I use Safari to access CCA website. Mozilla does not  work with CCA and
I will not use Internet Explorer. If you want to save an image, you
right click, and the options include copy image with its internal name,
copy it with your own name. There maybe some other options,  I always
the rename option.

Jack Mendonca