Jesse,

I'm confused.  Your subject line says your ancestor is from Nordeste on Sao
Miguel.  In your post, you ask how to find his village/freguesia.  Do you
know if he came from Nordeste or not?

If you know he immigrated in 1902, the emigration out of the Azores for Sao
Miguel only is online:
http://pg.azores.gov.pt/drac/cca/ig/passaportes/default.aspx?divisao=3
Use Internet Explorer.  1902 is in 2 different files, so you'll have to
search both for a Joao Pacheco whose parents are Jose Pacheco & Rosalina.

Achada