I need some help. I have been looking for  information on  Joao
deSouza Pregana born  Jun 1850 in Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal and
he passed away in 1901 Honolulu, Hawaii.

What I need to find is his parents. I been searching and have had no
luck. I hope I can get some help here.

I know the Pregana's are very hard to find because all of them dropped
the Pregana name when they came to the US and carried the Souza as
there last name. The only person who kept the Pregana name is my great
grandfather Manuel Souza Pregana.

Any information would be of help.. Thank You, Kathy