You found this information on Ancestry? I do have an account there and
I have only 9 photos on my family tree. I try so hard looking for
history on my family that many times I am up until 5am or maybe later.
Crazy. huh?

So when you did the search you just typed in there names and did the
search and it came up? If so I been doing that on Ancestry for a long
time now. I have mentioned many times that the Pregana is so hard to
find.

I would like to Thank You for your information and hope I will be able
to find more information. I am also making a web site on my family and
once done I will post it so maybe others might have a connection.

Well, I am back to searching and Thanks to all of those who helped
me.. Mahalo Kathy