I was in Sao Miguel this summer and was able to get the names of my
Great Grandparents and their birthdates.  Since i have been back...i
have even started a Geneology course.  Every data base i try their
names on or any kind of search always comes up empty and 'no searches
found'.  I don't know if i am doing everything i should to find info
from the Azores. Or maybe the info i want just ISN'T on anywhere on
the web that i could look. Is the only thing i can really do next is
order films for baptisms/marriages and death from Salt Lake City? I am
planning a visit to my reference library today to order if i have to.
Maria Cristina Bento. born June 7 1892 in Agua d'Alto (daughter of
Manuel Bento and Maria da Gloria)  and................
Ernesto de Amaral born 1896 , son of Jose de Amaral (natural of
freguesia of Sao Pedro) and Maria da Conceicao Melo (natural da
freguesia of Matriz)
Thanks