Same of  historical Portuguese census are available on line in this web site
since the making of the first european census.

The web site is of the National Institute de Estatistica (statistics) that
belongs to the Portuguese Government.

These census are also published.

The information about each and everyone is also available in the web site.

http://censos.ine.pt/xportal/xmain?xpid=INE&xpgid=censos_historia_pt