Yolanda,

I understood they were statistical data sources you sent to me which was in
answer to my French in Azores question and provided me the answer I was
looking for.  Information was most interesting.

I think others might have thought they were actual personal census records
that we have on line here in the US and most of which we have to pay for to
access (there are a few free ones).  It is not this type of personal data.

Hopefully, this will clear up the confusion.

Thank you so much for your participation on this list and for passing
information along to us.

"E"