To the young lady who wanted to learn Portuguese....I can't find your
particular email.. .tired from cleaning out closets today....

My sis and I decided to learn Portuguese a couple of years ago and we had a
great teacher.  She used the book Bom Dia by Spinner Publications.  I have
the book Level 1 (with a few pencil notes) and the workbook (which is
unused).  If you would like to have them, let me know and I will gladly send
them to you Book Rate - it will take a little longer for you to get them
but the postage is less for me.

Reply to my personal email address with your snail mail address if you want
me to send them to you.

"E"