Nancy, Can I jump in here?  Can you tell me what line of Bettencourts you're
speaking about?

Thank you, Robin Borba Besotes
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: nancy jean baptiste
  To: azores group
  Sent: 2010-04-14 17:03
  Subject: RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] Need another set of eyes

  Margaret,
  When Arline sent me the gedcom behind my gggrandmother,Agueda, I printed it
and it printed not just the names but all the sources.....I was as thrilled to
see the manuscripts and othe internet sites and genealogical sites but
primarily the unpublished manuscripts which she has copies of most of them!!!!
I'll send you my gedcom for Agueda back to the Bettencourts.....you'll enjoy
what's available for your search! My laptop is at the Auditorium, so
tomorrow.....
  Nancy