Hi Debbie,

My grandmother, Deolinda Pedro Goncalves was from Flores.  She married my
grandfather, Frank B. Avila, (1901)in Oakland CA.  They moved to Buhach
Atwater, CA. Merced County had a small farm and raised their family there.  My
grandfather was from Norte Grande,Sao Joege.

I recently found him but I am at a loss with my grandmother.  Her father was
Antone Goncalves and mother Isabel Pedro .  I have been searching the Flores
website but cannot find either one of them.  No surprise there as I do not
speak or read Portuguese..

I am wondering if maybe they might show up in some other list members
genealogy.

My main problem is that no one knows where in Flores she came from.  One her
death certificate  they listed her born 08 Nov 1873 Azores Island.

If you know of, or happen to ever run across these people would you please
contact me?  I would really appreciatwe it...

Thank you

Beverly Avilla Marcelo