De: nancy jean baptiste <fishsongf...@hotmail.com>
Assunto: RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] Translations help - CCA site
Para: "azores group" <azores@googlegroups.com>
Data: Quarta-feira, 9 de Junho de 2010, 14:16

Hi Robin,

As I read it and hopefully others will correct any mistakes:

On the 3rd of January, 1861, at 12 at night, in house # 364, died ,Gaspar,
whose age is uncertain but around 3 months or more. (here it gets a bit
unclear)......he's an exposto and the next word is either "intrigue or ?" of
Anna Custodia Candida, woman of Jose da Roch de Borba of this freguesia and on
this day at 3 in the afternoon is buried in the cemetary of this parish.....the
rest is the usual conclusion.

Perhaps this helps and others can clear up the "exposto  intrigue" part...it
could be entre que....but that doesn't make sense.

Regards,
Nancy