Joaquim, son of Antonio Machado Azevedo and his wife
Maria da Conceicao, from and residents  of this Matrix of
Nossa Sra. do Rosario, of Vila Nova do Topo, Sao Jorge Island
residing at Ribeira do Meio, paternal grandson of
Manoel Vieira de Valenca and his wife  Maria Madhado and
maternal grandson of Pedro de Souza and his wife  Isabel Silveira,
born on the 9th of November year of 1806 and baptized on the 13th
of the same month and year inath this same matriz by me Joao
Ivo de Bittencourt the priest. Grandparents Joaquim Izidoro and sister
 D. Mariana Joaquina de Bittencourt, children of D. Micaela Joaquina  de
Bittencourt ,
widow to Captain Bento Jose de Azevedo residents at .....
And for the records I wrote this record and have fo witnesses  the
Reverend Vicary Thome Gregorio Teixeira and .... Antonio Caetano de Souza

Karlushko - Itajai/SC/Brasil - New York/USA
Pesquisando:
Alemanha, Belgica, Brasil, Luxemburgo, Italia, Portugal, Açores, Espanha
Agueda, Aguiar, André, Antunes, Arruda, Baptista, Beirao, Brasil, Bulcão,
Cardoso, Correia, Costa, Dias, Dutra, Faria, Fernandes, Ferreira, Figueiro,
Gaspar, Gato, Gomes Gonçalves, Guedes, Jorge, Leal, Lemos, Macedo, Machado,
Marques, Martins, Matos, Mello, Miranda, Moreira, Nascimento, Netto, Nogueira,
Nunes, Oliveira, Pereira, Ponte, Quadrado, Rebello, Rodrigues, Santos, Silva,
Silveira, Simão, Sodré, Souza, Vieira, Zabuya, Fiorenzano, Bertemes, Reinert,
Ottekier, Van der Gocht, de Pres, Hesse, Laux, Schumer, Jungklaus.