From: azores@googlegroups.com on behalf of Hughes Roselyn
Sent: Wed 8/4/2010 8:38 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Help with translation baptism record for
Joaquim Silveira Machado - Sao Jorge

Dear Gayle

I'm very new to this and I've only been researching my Machado side for the
past 3 or 4 months and I don't have a lot of information, but I have two
files that have Manuel Silveira Machado listed.  They don't connect to mine
yet but, whenever I find a record that might eventually connect I keep a
copy of it.  I would be happy to mail both records to you.   I hope that
they will be of some use to you.