I am trying to find a marriage from 1920-1925.  Joseph S. Viera and Mary
Angel Rebello from New Bedford.  I couldn't find any record of them getting
married in New Bedford or at the State vital records in Boston.  I assume
they may have gotten married in a different state.  Maybe Rhode Island since
it is so close. I noticed the marriage records only go up to 1915.  Does
anyone know how I could check for the 1920's?  (His parents lived in
Brooklyn, New York. So they may have gone there? I just don't know)

Thanks,

Steven