Emily,

Do you know if Aguiar is part of their name? I found a ship's record for a Teotonio Martins Aguiar, 27, born Lages, Terceira, sailing from Angra, Terceira, November 14, 1920, on the ship Roma, arriving Providence, RI, November 22, 1920, leaving his father Manuel Martins Aguiar, Lages, Terceira, Azores going to friend Manuel G. Godinho, 92 Mulberry Street, Fall River, MA.

Will keep searching but let me know if this might be him as then I can check the CCA site.

"E"