Here is ship's list for other Theotonio. Which one is yours?

Theotonio Ignacio Martins 23, b. Bartolomeu, Terceira, on ship Roma, leaving Horta Oct. 23/1919 arriving Providence (Ancestry has mistakenly listed this under NY Passenger List), leaving his mother Maria Jose Vieira, Santa Luzia, Angra, Terceira, going to his brother Jose Ignacio Martins, Tepton, Tulare, CA.

Will wait till you let us know which one is yours before I do anymore research, ie finding him on CCA list.

"E"