From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Margaret Vicente
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2011 8:03 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Translation help needed! Please

Hi

In his residence (home), in the Conde Street, passed away, this morning Mrs.
D. Maria Carolina Horta Pacheco, lady of worthy virtues.  The deceased was
the loving mother of the illustrious Elementary School teacher, Mr.
Francisco Pacheco Horta, and of Messrs. Antonio, Antero and Oscar Pacheco
Horta, absent.  Her funeral will be tomorrow at 8 o'clock in the morning
with the hearse being conducted by "Berlinda"*

* Berlinda is a small light weight waggon/coach with 4 wheels.

Margaret