" With the coffin conducted in the hot seat" really got me in the
translator. I knew something was lost in the translation. I thought I better
ask
someone who knew the language. This came form the Portuguese newspaper from
UMass Dartmouth.

Sherry

In a message dated 6/24/2011 6:49:49 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,