  From: Margaret Vicente
  To: azores@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2011 8:47 AM
  Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Translation help needed! Please

  It's no bother to be able to make a small contribution to someone for I too
have been helped by a few special members of this group.

  The Location is Sao Jose, Ponta Delgada, S. Miguel, Acores.  Ponta Delgada is
the Capital city of Sao Miguel.

  And your ggf had 3 brothers for the ad says she was the mother of Francisco,
Antonio, Oscar and Antero.

  Take care,

  Margaret