From: Joaquin Mendonca <ftw...@sbcglobal.net>
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sun, August 14, 2011 9:52:35 AM
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Dessert called "Rosas do Egipto" ["Rosas do
Egito"] or Egyptian Roses?

Portuguese Bakery is still in business in Santa Clara. I was going to the
bakery
at least 30 to 40 years ago. I have not been there in at least 15 years. Sopas
must be a new item. Last 15 years or so. I enjoy all the food from the bakery.
Jack Mendonca

-- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
azores+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.  Follow the confirmation directions when
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right
that