Steve

I use a Mac under the new Lion OS and access the CCA site using Safari with no
problem at this address:  http://pg.azores.gov.pt/drac/cca/ig/

I think the problem for you is that you are using Firefox ..... it does not
work for Mac users on the CCA site! Give Safari a try, at least for using the
CCA site. You will be able to see the pages and images as they were meant to be
seen. You simply cannot use Firefox ob this site. And, by the way, when you are
finally able to view the list along the left side of the page of the images in
that section, sometimes they all have the same image "name" .... just hold your
cursor over the link and it will tell you the link's complete name, including
the page number.

On a more personal note, I have used every web browser known to man, I think,
but keep coming back to Safari. It is very fast and, the newest versions, have
a lot of new features that make it very nice to use. Just my opinion .... and
we all know what those are, LOL

Kathy
Visit the Azores GenWeb Project:
        http://homepage.mac.com/kmacardoza/Genealogy/azoresindex.html