I've learned that my father had a completely different Portuguese
name!
Am now looking for him as:  Jayme Cunha Dias, born 1890, Bario Branco,
GRASCIOSA,
also his parents:  Joao Cunha Dias, b.1858, and Maria Cunha, b.1862,
same birth place,
and his children:  Laurinda Dyers/Dias b.1912, Mary Dyers/Dias b.1915,
Arthur Dyers/Dias b.1917, Diulinda Dyers/Dias b.1919, all born in the
US
Appreciate any help with this.