On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 9:49 AM, Diane Lavely <allevacon...@gmail.com>wrote:

How do we ever find anything??  Diane

You tell me.....still after 10 years trying to find my ggrandmother's
baptism record.....seems like they had kids all over those islands....and
this was only from 1850 when they for some reason went to the Azores from
mainland Portugal.

I often wondered how a family member got his nickname..........from the
priest who baptized him..........

"E"