"E"
Thank you for your offer.  Estelita?  Not very  common.
Gwen

In a message dated 11/27/2011 2:11:14 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
bellema...@gmail.com writes:

Ancestry now has All Massachusetts, Petitions  and Records of
Naturalizations, 1906-1929 - listings show Declaration of  Intention, Petition
for
Naturalization, Oath of Allegiance and Certificate of  Arrival.  So when you
put
in the name and click on it it gives Name,  date, court, witness...but if you
want to see the actual records, you have to  go to FOLD3 (previously
Footnote) which when you click on it offers a 7  day free trial.

I will gladly look up a name for you but if it a real common  name....john
mello...wish me luck.

"E"
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group  at
_http://groups.google.com/group/Azores_ (http://groups.google.com/group/Azores)
.
Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will
 take you to "Edit my membership."