Dear Listers,

Our fun group will again assemble for this event.  Celeste has again
offered to make purple scarfs for us (for both males and females).  For
those of you who attended the group event a couple of years ago, you will
remember we were stopped by everyone at the conference asking the
significance of the scarfs.  When we told them we represented the Azores
they were surprised there were so many of us and loved the idea.  So,
when/if you think you will attending and would like to join us, please let
me know at my PERSONAL email address (so as not to overwhelm the list) so
Celeste can make a scarf for you also.  We will meet as a group somewhere
along the line.  Many of us will probably attend only Saturday when Joao
will be offering his presentations, currently he is hoping to have a
beginners and an advanced presentation.  They usually offer a lunch and a
dinner later and we maybe we can be together for one or both of these.

"E"