----- Original Message -----
  From: bellema...@gmail.com
  To: azores@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 8:45 AM
  Subject: Re: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Conferece in San Jose, CA

  JoElayne and others,

  Any lister is invited to join our fun group for the conference so if you will
be attending, just send me names and I will add to our list - to my personal
email address preferred. I will pass the names on to Celeste and she will make
a scarf for you, I think she might be busier than she thinks, and we can
recognize you as a member of the Azores google list at the conference and I am
sure some interesting conversations will follow. You might even meet some new
cousins. If the conference does not provide nametags, I will. Thus far, there
are 5 names on the list and growing. Lightbulb just went off...Joao will also
be able to tell that you are a member of this list.

  "E"

  On , Frank or JoElayne Johnson <joelay...@yahoo.com> wrote:
  > Dear "E", I have been a member of the list for quite awhile but I have not
attended a conference with the fun group. Is it open to anyone or do you have a
specific group in mind?