Hello, Joao, I am interested in researching Sao Sebastiao, Terceira.  Please
contact me, Al Goularte at  lea-...@hotmail.com  Thanks.

Many
From: joao ventura
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 2:50 PM
To: carmen furtado
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] norte grande, são jorge

al
Dear Listers,

I want to inform that I have completed the genealogy of Norte Grande. Those
interested in records from this village please contact me privatl
Other villages completed:al
.
In São Jorge Island: Norte Pequeno and Ribeira Seca

In Terceira Island: Ribeirinha, Feteira, Porto Judeu, São Sebastião, Fonte do
Bastardo, Cabo da Praia, Fontinhas, Agualva, Quatro Ribeiras, and São Mateus.

This research covers the records from 1911 back to the early records of the
village, plus all villages are in a single database, which means that the
information is crossed.

Good research to all!

João Ventura
Terceira Island