In my Grandfather's family plot we have a lady buried there who is not
related to the family in any way.  Fortunately,  my mother and aunt  told me
who she was.  This woman worked for my Grandfather for years and  she had no
family.  My Grandfather told her not to worry and  that  his family who
always be hers.  When she died, she was  buried in the family plot.  Also,
there
are two babies buried in my Mother  and Father's plots.  One, was the still
born son of a close family friend  who was born about 42 years ago and the
other is the infant daughter of my  goddaughter born about 22 years ago.
Neither of these families had a lot  of money to buy a plot and we made the
offer and they accepted.

Mary Ann

In a message dated 4/22/2012 7:53:40 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,