I had responded to someone who requested a photo on findagrave, here in
Oregon so I know what you mean. I went in the rain and there is no office
at this cemetery where graves are marked. It took me two hours to find it
and I was soaked by the time I was done. When I emailed the person the
photo she stated oh I already received it!!! LOL I thought you got to be
kidding me.

I need to go to St. Mary's myself, but I live in Oregon and do not know
when I will be going to California. If you don't get it, before I go I will
email you when I know I am going. (It will be this summer)