Hello Karen The records for Agua de Pau are available at the link below.Good
luck and God Bless.Hermano
http://www.culturacores.azores.gov.pt/ig/registos/default.aspx?serie=0&ilha=2&concelho=17
 Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 12:23:45 +0000
From: blackice...@comcast.net
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] help with record

Nossa Senhora dos Anjos

From: "Richard Francis Pimentel" <rfrancispimen...@comcast.net>
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2012 8:21:17 AM

Agua de Pao is a village but I think it only has one church. I can’t remember
the name and my book is in Texas and I am in NH this week. I can tell you I do
not have any records from Agua de Pao in Exeter.

Rick

Richard Francis Pimentel
Spring, TX
Formerly of Epping, New Hampshire

Researching, Riberia Grande, Riberinha Ponta Delgada, and Achada Grande,
Bretanha, Ponta Delgada,  Sao Miguel, Acores