From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Hughes Roselyn
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2012 10:38 AM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] help with record

Sam,

I believe that you have the side bar correctly translated.  It says:
Married Virgino de Medeiros in the parochial church of Agua de Pau, Lagos,
on 27 of September of 1905.  Record No. 26 on the 27 of September of 1905 in
the 27 Volume.   The part that you couldn't figure out was the number of the
record for the Marriage certificate. The priest is telling you where to look
for the marriage certificate.  The link that I sent in my previous email
will take you to that marriage certificate.  It is for Guillermina and
Virgino.  I hope this helps.

Roselyn