Thank you Sam!!  It's not the right child but I think it's the same family.
Gotta keep digging!  I really appreciate the translation.SendRoselyn, are you
saying what I'm saying about it being the same family?
Karen

Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 20:03:39 -0700
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] help with record
From: roselynhug...@gmail.com
To: azores@googlegroups.com

Karen and Sam,

This is the link to the marriage record that your record is referring to.  It
says she is 25 years old in this record.  If she was born in 1880 it would be
the correct time frame.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-LG-AGUADEPAU-C-1900-1905/SMG-LG-AGUADEPAU-C-1900-1905_item1/P128.html

Roselyn