From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
K a r e n H
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2012 5:48 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] help with record

I found my great grandfather's dob today!!!  So excited.  I think I found
his baptism record.  I have a word list & I'm pretty sure I'm correct, but
can someone confirm that this says that Francisco was born on Jan 12th?

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-LG-AGUADEPAU-B-1870
-1879/SMG-LG-AGUADEPAU-B-1870-1879_item1/P524.html

Yay!!

Karen