  From: Michael Gilfilian
  To: azores@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, August 31, 2012 09:35
  Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] help offer

  Carol, what his wifes name and do you know if he stayed in the area?

  On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 7:00 PM, Carol Lobo <caroll...@cox.net> wrote:

    Hi Mike,

    I would like to take you up on your offer to assist in looking up info in
Mass.   My GG grandfather William Jason Wood (AKA?) came to Fairhaven in 1844,
became naturalized March 5, 1853.  I am e-mailing you the copy of this
naturalization record.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Joao Ventura is helping me with Mrs. William J. Wood from Pico   Thank You,

    Carol Lobo

    ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike" <mgilfilia...@gmail.com>