Thanks Eric,

The Mary that was born in 1905, is too young to be the Mary/Godmother to my
 Father.  The picture that I have, she is at least 30 years older than he
is, if not 40 years older. Also, she immigrated in 1921.  My  Father was
born in 1912, and was baptized soon after.

I'm going to write to St. Augustine again, and ask if they will give the
name of the godfather.  The only reason that they gave me her name, is that
I sent them a copy of the picture and copied Judy at the Pleasanton Museum,
as  proof it was for Pleasanton Historical records and not for anything else.

I did write Judy, at the PT Museum, just in case she happens to know or
have info on the Furtado family.   In doing the research with her at  the
museum, we found out that her Father and mine, attended Amador High at the
same
time, as they were in many pictures together.  We are having fun,
exchanging notes and as I am sorting through my years of mess, I am sending her

pictures for the museum.

Thank you for your help ~  I'll be in town the week before Mother's  Day
2013.  Maybe we can visit before you go on your shift.

Ally

In a message dated 10/30/2012 7:11:26 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,