 From: Richard  Francis Pimentel <rfrancispimen...@comcast.net>
To: Azores@googlegroups.com
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2013 2:54 PM
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Unusual Record

Hi All,

The attached record is unusual in that the child’s mother is reported as
unknown. It reads “ Manuel Son  natural of Floriano Cabral single and native of
the parish of Nossa Senhora da Estrela Church in the village of Ribeira Grande
and mother unknown Paternal grandson of Joam Cabral and Juliana Rosa, maternal
grandson of unknown  parents.

It is unusual to see a record like this. I have found this same Floriano Cabral
in later records and having legitimate children with his wife.

Rick

Richard Francis Pimentel
Spring, TX
Formerly of Epping, New Hampshire

Researching, Riberia Grande, Riberinha, Achada Grande,  Bretanha, and Ponta
Delgada,  Sao Miguel, Acores