From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Dano
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2013 8:03 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Unusual Record

Other than circumstances with foundlings, it certainly is rare to find a
record that doesn't name the mother. Floriano was apparently a "standup guy"
in this instance, as well as later on in life. That being considered, what
are the chances that his eventual marriage was to his first love, the mother
of his first child???