The library in Salt Lake City has the following records from Sao Roque
(Rosto de Cao):

Batismos from 1556-1879
Nascimentos (registro civil) from 1841-1883 with omissions
Perfilhacoes e legitimacoes for 1881 and 1878 (looks as if they have only
these years)
Casamentos from 1622-1879
Casamentos (registro civil) from 1845-1848
Obitos from 1600-1879
Obitos (registro civil) from 1839-1851, 1862-1872, and 1872-1881.
Obitos (de criancas) from 1811-1860.

File numbers from 1330792-1330797.

It will be a while before the records come on line.  They're only up to the
Fs.  But I can hardly wait.

Nancy