I did not wind up going to the FHL today. Too much snow this morning. I
will be going on Wednesday. I will keep an eye out for your family members.

Yes Sao Roque is right next to Ponta Delgada. No open space inbetween. You
can not tell when you make the change from one to the other. I am sure the
residence know the boundries.

Marilyn