When our family left the Azores, they came over in three groups, by way of
the Hawaiian Kingdom.  In the first group were my  Great Grandparents  and
the older boys, leaving two of the younger boys with relatives.  In the
second group, were my Great Grandfather's older brother and his family and one
of the younger sons.  Finally when the 3rd small group traveled, the
youngest son, now a year older, was chaparoned by my Great  Grandfather's
sister
in-laws, sister, and finally reunited with his  family.

The sacrifices they made.....

AVA

In a message dated 1/30/2013 9:42:24 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,