From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Fred Estrella
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2013 3:34 PM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Translation Help Please

I just started back researching my father's family who all have roots in Sao
Miguel. Going through some papers, I found the attached document. I do not
understand Portuguese so I'd be very grateful if someone could please
translate the document for me.

Thanks,
Fred Estrella
Researching Sao Miguel. Surnames: Estrella, Cordeiro, Tavares, Arruda

http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right
email to azores+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.