Thanks Margaret… I am visiting Nordeste marriages… still in about 1717…

Will let you know if I find any connections J

De: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] Em nome de
Margaret Vicente
Enviada: sábado, 16 de Março de 2013 17:46
Para: azores
Assunto: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] NORDESTE - António de Arruda e Teresa Rebelo

Hi Eliseu,

I am a direct descendent of Arrudas Capelas, Sao Jose.  My husband
ascendency is from Mosteiros and Achada.  In Achada Grande, Nordeste  he has
Antonio de Arruda, son of Antonio de Arruda and of Joana Furtada married to
Isabel de Araujo Sep 12 1763.  This is the end of his line thus far.

Margaret Vicente