Hi Manoel,

I have been working on the Estrela records and have most of the readable
marriages from 1770 to 1839. I am here in Texas and my film is up in NH. So
when I go up there I copy records and take them back here to work on. I am
going there in May for a few weeks and plan on copying more records.  I like
you can’t wait for the records to get on line but I am afraid it will be a
while.

Rick

Richard Francis Pimentel

Spring, TX

Formerly of Epping, New Hampshire

Researching, Riberia Grande, Riberinha, Achada Grande,  Bretanha, and Ponta
Delgada,  Sao Miguel, Acores