Hi Joanne,

You do not give me much to go on, but this is what I have on Anthony Alves
Faria. I am related to his wife Eliza Carvalho who would be my great aunt.

Anthony A. Faria (232), b. circa 1882 at Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel, Acores,
Portugal, d. 16 Dec 1966 at Bristol, MA, USA

+Eliza Carvalho (92), b. 18 Jul 1888 at Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel, Acores,
Portugal, m. circa 1905, d. 1 Aug 1945 at Bristol, MA, USA

|-- Manuel C. Faria (82), b. 7 Mar 1906, d. 30 Jan 1990 at Bristol, MA, USA

|   +Anna Medeiros (202), d. before 30 Jan 1990

|   |-- Anne Marie Faria (203), d. before 30 Jan 1990

|   \-- Rita Faria (204)

|-- James Faria (83), b. circa 1910 at Bristol, MA, USA, d. 26 Jun 1975 at
Bristol, MA, USA

|-- Anthony C. Faria (84), b. 12 Sep 1912 at Bristol, MA, USA, d. 23 Dec
1990 at Bristol, MA, USA

|   +Eulalia Rezendes (205), d. 28 Mar 1990 at Bristol, MA, USA

|   |-- Robert Faria (206)

|   \-- Julia Faria (207)

|-- Irene Faria (85), b. circa 1914 at Bristol, MA, USA

|   +Lawrence Sousa (208)

|   \-- Larry Sousa (209)

|-- Catherine Faria (86), b. circa 1916 at Bristol, MA, USA, d. circa Jan
1998

|   +(--?--) Koerner (210)

|-- George Faria (88), b. circa 1918 at Bristol, MA, USA, d. 30 Dec 1919 at
Bristol, MA, USA

|-- Vivian Biddie Faria (87), b. circa 1928

\-- Theresa Faria (224), b. circa 1931 at Bristol, MA, USA, d. 17 Sep 1961
at Oneida, NY, USA

Some of this data I have not verified.

Rick

Richard Francis Pimentel

Spring, TX

Formerly of Epping, New Hampshire

Researching, Riberia Grande, Riberinha, Achada Grande,  Bretanha, and Ponta
Delgada,  Sao Miguel, Acores